Thomastik Rondo strings set for violin
Thomastik Rondo violin strings.
Rondo strings work on many different instruments but are particularly popular among soloists playing old instruments. The R0100 Set comes with a synthetic core, aluminum wound A-string, providing great modulation and a rich spectrum of sound colors. For those wanting to stay true to the traditional steel A-string or looking for 100% corrosion resistance and easier playability, Rondo offers a steel A-String without the common downsides of sounding too bright or shrill.
- Great balance of warmth and brilliance
- Soloistic power
- Vast dynamical range
- Immediate Bow Response
- Reduces wolf tone
- E - carbon steel / tin coated (removable ball)
- A - synthetic core / aluminium wound
- D - synthetic core, silver wound
- G - synthetic core, silver wound
Thomastik Rondo - strings come with a removable ball.