Mouthpiece for Trumpet Bruno Tilz 200/300 Peter Moser
- Model: Peter Moser
- Cup form: medium flat - MF
- Cup inner diameter: 16,8 mm / 17 mm
- Bore mouthpiece: 3,5 mm
- Rim: B - wide / BM - medium width
- Finish: silver plated
- Instrument: trumpet
Model / Cap (mm) / Bore (mm) / Deep (mm) / Rim
200-PM 2 / 16,8 / 3,5 / MF / B
200-PM 2 1/2 / 17,0 / 3,5 / MT / B
300-PM 2 / 16,8 / 3,5 / MF / MB
300-PM 2 1/2 / 17,0 / 3,5 / MT / MB
Screwable Rim for Mouthpiece Bruno Tilz
You can order any Bruno Tilz mouthpiece with screwable Rim.
The Rims can be obtained both as silver-plated brass Rim, as also as plastic Rim.
Plastic Rim advantages:
- More pleasant feeling on the lips at cold temperatures.
- Possibility to change between wide and narrow Rim.
- Same Rim can be used for different mouth parts and adapted to the different instruments.
Bruno Tilz mouthpieces
Explanation of Terms
Abbreviations of Cup Style
- F = shallow
- MF = medium shallow
- MT = medium deep
- T = deep
- ST = very deep
Abbreviations of Rim Shapes
- EK = normal cup
- DK = double cup
Difference between “Spezial-Bruno Tilz” , “B. TILZ - NEA” and „EXTRA“
- S = narrow
- MB = mediumwide
- B = wide
- BF = wide shallow
- P = cushion rim
- Spezial-Bruno Tilz Models have flat vaulted rims.
- B. TILZ - NEA Models have well-rounded rims.
- With the EXTRA-Models you are aible to create a powerful tone, which is still keeping its volume. Because of the substance of the mouthpiece you will get a more direct speech.