Mouthpiece for Trumpet Bruno Tilz Malte Burba
All trumpet mouthpieces of the "Malte Burba" series are characterized by particularly balanced sound characteristics, perfect intonation and easy response in all registers.
The model MB 1 is the mouthpiece for the symphonic wind instrument and classical soloists with full, large volume sound.
The model MB 2 is the mouthpiece for the lead trumpeter with a particularly good performance in the extreme register.
The MB 3 is universally applicable for all kinds of wind and dance music, ideal for beginners and not so experienced players.
- Model: Malte Burba
- Cup form: medium flat - MF, flat -F
- Cup inner diameter: 17,0 mm / 17,5 mm
- Bore mouthpiece: 3,0 mm / 3,6 mm
- Rim: B - wide
- Finish: silver plated
- Instrument: trumpet
Model / Cap (mm) / Bore (mm) / Deep (mm) / Rim
MB 1 / 17,5 / 3,6 / B
MB 2 / 17,0 / 3,0 / B
MB 3 / 17,0 / 3,6 / B
Screwable Rim for Mouthpiece Bruno Tilz
You can order any Bruno Tilz mouthpiece with screwable Rim.
The Rims can be obtained both as silver-plated brass Rim, as also as plastic Rim.
Plastic Rim advantages:
- More pleasant feeling on the lips at cold temperatures.
- Possibility to change between wide and narrow Rim.
- Same Rim can be used for different mouth parts and adapted to the different instruments.
Bruno Tilz mouthpieces
Explanation of Terms
Abbreviations of Cup Style
- F = shallow
- MF = medium shallow
- MT = medium deep
- T = deep
- ST = very deep
Abbreviations of Rim Shapes
- EK = normal cup
- DK = double cup
Difference between “Spezial-Bruno Tilz” , “B. TILZ - NEA” and „EXTRA“
- S = narrow
- MB = mediumwide
- B = wide
- BF = wide shallow
- P = cushion rim
- Spezial-Bruno Tilz Models have flat vaulted rims.
- B. TILZ - NEA Models have well-rounded rims.
- With the EXTRA-Models you are aible to create a powerful tone, which is still keeping its volume. Because of the substance of the mouthpiece you will get a more direct speech.