Violin copy of Francesco Ruggieri (1679) Hofner H225-FR-V
Hofner Violin - H225 "Ruggieri" A copy of theFrancesco Ruggieri (1679) Size: 4/4 Handmade in Germany.
Hofner Master instrument handcrafted by our own Luthiers from choice tonewoods and antique oil varnished.
- Top: Alpine Spruce Back,sides
- Neck: European Maple Fingerboard,
- Nuts: Ebony Wood quality: AAA Finish Hand
- Varnish: oil varnish
- Antique varnish: Yes
- Fittings Tailpiece: Rosewood fluted
- Pegs:Rosewood gold pin
- Strings: Evah/Obligato/Dominant