Accord Ultralight 2,3 kg carbon case for cello
The internal dimensions of the case's interior are of standard dimensions and correspond to the dimensions of the most common cello models. To ensure that your instrument will be stored comfortably in the case, measure the following dimensions before ordering, it is important that they do not exceed the dimensions of the interior of the case.
- Length of the entire instrument - from the ridge of the cello head to the endpin peak when retracted
- Width of the upper oval of the instrument body at its widest part
- Width of the lower oval of the cello body at its widest part
- Height when the instrument is lying on the bottom deck from the surface to the crest of the stand
Standard Interior Scale
- Montagnana - 1. - 1315mm/ 2. - 420mm/ 3.-498mm/ 4.-306mm
- Medium - 1. - 1315mm/ 2. - 385mm/ 3.-466mm/ 4.-292mm
- Minus - 1. - 1285mm/ 2. - 384mm/ 3.-460mm/ 4.-292mm
- 7/8 - 1. - 1235mm/ 2. - 375mm/ 3.-457mm/ 4.-292mm
The outer dimensions of the case exceed the inner dimensions by about 20mm.
If you are in doubt about the correct size of the case or your cello does not correspond to the dimensions shown above, please take your measurements in accordance with the figure below. Send us the dimensions of your instrument using one of the following methods:
- Fill in the custom sizes fields at checkout
- Fill out and save the PDF form and submit it at checkout.