Armrest for classical guitar
Armrest for classical guitars - rest for the hand
Very often, classical guitarists struggle with the problem of the unergonomic position of the right hand on the edge of the guitar and the damping of soundboard resonances without success. This position of the right hand leads to premature fatigue during long sessions. Body damping results in lowering the tone, loss of volume and projection of the guitar's sound to varying degrees, depending on the weight of the forearm that rests on the edge of the body.
Our new Armrest armrest makes it easy to deal with challenges. Armrest for classical guitar allows you to instantly improve the tone, power, volume and projection of the sound of the guitar, and also changes the geometry of the position of the guitarist's hand to the most functional and ergonomic.
- removable design
- easy to mount and dismantle
- attaches to the body of the guitar with silicone suction cups
- removable suction cups for compact placement in the case
- handmade from natural wood
- material - mahogany and Canadian oak
- Removable silicone suction cups with screws
- preserves the intonation of the guitar without lowering the pitch
- weight - 95 g