Classical Guitar Hofner HM65
Handmade in Germany by Hofner Master Luthiers.
These instruments feature the build quality and craftsmanship of the Höfner master series at an unbeatable price. The solid mahogany body with a spruce top (F) gives a clear, even balanced tone. The cedar top (Z) gives percussive mid range, coupled with an explosive projection. Both of these instruments feature a satin finish to aid response. Cutaway version with Höfner pre-amp system (CE).
- HM65-F Guitar (spruce top) (HM65-F)
- HM65-Z Guitar (cedar top) (HM65-Z)
- HM65-Z-CE Guitar (cedar top + cutaway + pre-amp) (HM65-Z-CE)
- Wood Top: AA quality Spruce (F) AA quality cedar (Z)
- Wood Back: Mahogany
- Wood Sides: Mahogany
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Fingerboard Wood: Rosewood
- Scale: 650mm
- Nut width: 50mm
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle: Bone