Audix ADX10-FL-p Condenser microphone for flute
Audix ADX10-FL-p instrument miniature microphone, condenser, cardioid, incl.clip, cable 2.43m / APS911, (flute)
With an even and wide transmission range from 50 Hz to 18 kHz and the selected cardioid polar pattern, the Audix ADX10-FL-p offers a professional and feedback-insensitive microphone for picking up a flute.
Thanks to the compact design, the very low weight and a corresponding clip, this microphone can be mounted almost invisibly on the flute. The ADX10-FL-p is able to optimally pick up the typical sound of a flute. The result is a natural and clean sound reproduction.
There is a connection cable with a mini XLR female connector on the microphone. If necessary, this microphone can also be operated with a wireless system.
- with on / off and low-cut switch
- for use on standard XLR micro cables or alternatively without APS911 on radio system
Areas of application
- Type: Miniature instrument condenser microphone, pre-polarized
- Characteristic: kidney
- Transmission range: 50 Hz to 18 kHz
- Impedance: 250 ohms
- Sensitivity: 4.5 mv / Pa @ 1k
- Phantom power: 5 - 52 V.
- Max. SPL:> = 120 dB
- Length: 25mm
- Weight: 110 g
Scope of delivery
- Clip (MC Flute) with structure-borne sound decoupling
- Foam windscreen (WS10)
- Cable 2.43 m to mini XLR 3-pin TA3F
- Phantom feeding adapter APS911
- Pocket P1