Audix ADX20i-p Condenser instrument microphone
Audix ADX20i-p instrument miniature microphone / gooseneck
The Audix ADX20i-p is a miniature microphone with a pre-polarized condenser capsule in cardioid polar pattern. It is designed for professional use on stage and in the studio.
The ability to process sound pressures of up to 135 dB without distortion, the low weight and the extremely compact design make this microphone the first choice when it comes to recording saxophone, trombone, trumpet or accordion, double bass and for recording the Ambient noise goes.
The high-quality capsule is attached to the adjustable mini gooseneck with a rubberized clamp in a special, vibration-free ring. The ADX20i-p can be easily clamped to the wind instrument funnel and also positioned correctly, while the wide frequency range from 40 Hz to 20 kHz ensures natural and clear sound reproduction.
- Short gooseneck bracket and rubberized clamp as well as elastic micro-suspension
- For direct attachment to e.g. Brass instruments, double bass bridge, accordion, tripods up to 6 mm or similar
Areas of application
- Trombone and trumpet
- Recording of ambient noise
- Type: Miniature condenser microphone for instruments, pre-polarized
- Characteristic: kidney
- Transmission range: 40 Hz to 20 kHz
- Impedance: 250 ohms
- Sensitivity: 5.8 mV / Pa @ 1k
- Phantom power: 5 - 52 V.
- Max. SPL:> = 135 dB
- Length: 25mm
- Weight: 110 g
Scope of delivery
- Miniature gooseneck with rubberized clamp
- Pocket P1
- 1.8 m cable to mini XLR 3-pin
- Voltage converter APS910 Mini-XLR to XLR-male