DPA d:dicate 4090 Condenser microphone
DPA d: dicate 4091 instrument microphone, black, omnidirectional, XLR 3-pin, loud SPL
The DPA 4091 instrument microphone is a high quality condenser microphone with omni characteristics. Due to its unique open and natural sound behavior, the 4091 is suitable for instrument acceptance for live and studio use.
The max. Sound pressure level of 144db SPL also enables guitar amps or brass instruments such as Trumpet or use with percussion instruments or as drum overheads. Its remarkably linear frequency response makes it a Also suitable as a measurement microphone for measuring PA systems.
The compact and robust housing of the DPA 4091 instrument microphone contains a condenser capsule with a diameter of 5.4 mm, which is based on the proven and successful DPA miniature microphone technology.
- Directional characteristic: omnidirectional
- Frequency range: 20 Hz - 20 kHz ± 2 dB
- Max. SPL: 144 dB SPL peak before clipping
- Capsule type: Pre-polarized capacitor element with vertical membrane
- Sensitivity (± 3 dB at 1 kHz): nominal 6 mV / Pa; -44.5 dB related to 1V / Pa
- Working principle: pressure receiver
- Microphone length: 12cm
- Microphone diameter: 19mm
- Equivalent noise level, A-weighted: typ. 26 dB (A) related to 20 µPa (max. 28 dB (A))
- Total Harmonic Distortion (<1% THD): 123 dB SPL peak
- Power supply: 48V phantom power
- Maximum cable length: up to 300 m
- Output impedance: <40 ohms