Shure PGA98H-TQG Condenser microphone
Shure PGA98H-TQG instrument microphone, condenser, cardioid, gooseneck / clip, TA4F connector, (brass)
The PGA98H clip-on microphone with gooseneck was specially developed for the clear sound reproduction of wind instruments.
Thanks to the gooseneck design and the horn clamp, the PGA98H can be quickly and easily positioned on the instrument.
The PGA98H clip-on microphone is optimized for wood and brass instruments. It offers a robust gooseneck, an integrated preamplifier and a horn clamp.
- Contoured frequency response ensures a clear sound reproduction of wind instruments
- Flexible gooseneck allows accurate and easy positioning
- Drum holder for quick mounting on the drums
- Integrated preamplifier enables direct XLR connection. Phantom power is required
- Cardioid polar pattern only picks up sound from the front and suppresses unwanted background noise
- New design, black, unobtrusive metal paintwork
- With TA4F connector for use with a bodypack transmitter (without preamplifier)
- Transport bag is included and provides additional protection during transport and storage
- Directional characteristic: cardioid
- Converter type: capacitor
- Transmission range: 60Hz – 20kHz
- Sensitivity: -52dBV / Pa / 2.51 mV / Pa
- Weight: 0.210kg
Scope of delivery
- Horn clamp
- Transport bag
- TA4F connection for wireless systems (no integrated preamplifier)