Tenor Saxophone J.Keilwerth SX90R Shadow JK3401-5B2-0
Professional Tenor Saxophone Series SX90R JK3401-5B2-0 "Shadow" J.Keilwerth
The Keilwerth SX90R tenor saxophone is a truly amazing horn. Handmade in Germany using old world craftsman styles, the SX90R is truly a handmade professional saxophone. The unique bore and key mechanisms are found exclusively on Keilwerth saxophones and offer the player a horn unlike any other.
The SX90R Shadow saxophone pushes the limits of design and performance. The body is made of German nickel-silver that resonates strongly and responds quickly to the players demands. Black nickel plating coats the body adding depth to the well centered and powerful sound. The inner bell and key work are silver plated to highlight the extensive hand engraving for a vibrant and dazzling appearance. From the small, intimate club to a concert arena for thousands of fans, the SX90R Shadow saxophone lets the player take control and offers limitless potential for expression and sound.
- Bb key
- Bigger bow section
- High quality Leather pads with metal resonators, waterproof
- B-Bb-C#-G# key mechanism for the left hand little finger
- Extra F-arm with adjusting screw
- Adjustable palm keys (height and angle)
- G# pad cup lifting mechanism
- Mother of pearl key inlays without metal rim
- Auxiliary high F# key
- Adjustable metal thumb rest (height and angle)
- Hydraulically formed neck