DPA d:dicate 4090 Condenser microphone
DPA d: dicate 4090 instrument microphone, black, omnidirectional, XLR 3-pin, standard SPL
The DPA 4090 is a high quality condenser microphone with omni characteristics. Due to its unique open and natural sound behavior, the 4090 is suitable for live and studio use.
The max. A sound pressure level of 134db SPL enables use with almost any instrument, whether acoustic guitar, string instruments, piano or wind instruments. Its remarkably linear frequency response makes it a Also suitable as a measurement microphone for measuring PA systems.
The compact and robust housing of the 4090 contains a condenser capsule with a diameter of 5.4 mm, which is based on the proven and successful DPA miniature microphone technology.
- Directional characteristic: omnidirectional
- Capsule type: Pre-polarized capacitor element with vertical membrane
- Working principle: pressure receiver
- Power supply: 48V phantom power
- Frequency range: 20Hz-20kHz ± 2dB
- Sensitivity (± 3dB at 1kHz): nominal 20 mV / Pa; -34 dB related to 1V / Pa
- Equivalent noise level, A-weighted: typ. 23 dB (A) related to 20 µPa (max. 26 dB (A))
- Max SPL: 134dB SPL peak before clipping
- Total Harmonic Distortion (<1% THD): 123dB SPL peak
- Output impedance: <40Ohm
- Maximum cable length: up to 300m
- Microphone length: 12cm
- Microphone diameter: 19mm
- Weight: 0.15kg