Shure Beta98H/C Condenser microphone
Shure Beta98H / C instrument clip microphone, condenser, cardioid, gooseneck, incl.preamp, XLR connector (brass, strings)
Miniature instrument microphone with permanently polarized condenser capsule and cardioid polar pattern, clip-on clip and gooseneck, snap-in foam windscreen.
The Shure Beta 98H / C is a high-quality, permanently polarized condenser microphone with cardioid polar pattern, which is attached either to the bell of wind instruments or to the tension ring of drums or percussion instruments.
The integrated gooseneck and the swiveling clamp connection allow the microphone to be easily aligned and securely attached.
An isolating shock absorber reduces the transmission of flap and other mechanical noises.
The gooseneck fixation included in the scope of delivery is used to hold the microphone in the optimal position during strong movements.
The Beta 98H / C works with a transformerless preamplifier circuit for better linearity over the entire transmission range, while the cardioid polar pattern ensures high feedback-proof amplifications and excellent suppression of unwanted background noise.
The high maximum sound pressure level enables the extreme demands of brass, woodwind and percussion instruments to be met.
The Beta 98H / C is supplied with a snap-in windshield, a case, a gooseneck fixture and a cable holder.
The preamplifier can be operated with any 11 - 52 volt phantom power.
- Beta 98H / C with highly flexible 3 m cable for connecting the preamplifier
- Optimized transmission range for open, natural sound reproduction
- Exchangeable microphone capsules with different directional characteristics optionally available
- Gooseneck, swiveling clamp connection and fixation for optimal microphone alignment and a secure hold
- Legendary Shure quality and reliability
- Operation with phantom power
- Type: condenser
- Frequency response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Directional characteristic: cardioid
- Power supply: 48 V phantom DC voltage
- Output impedance: 150 ohms
- Max. Sound pressure level: 163 dB SPL
- Weight: 0.1kg