DPA d:vote CORE 4099-DC-1-201-B Condenser microphone for bass
DPA d: vote CORE 4099-DC-1-201-B instrument microphone, supercardioid, MicroDot, Loud SPL, (bass)
The CORE capsule provides additional clarity across the entire dynamic range - from low to high SPLs. The shift of the 1% mark of the total harmonic distortion enables an output tone reproduction without distortion of up to 14dB.
The result is an even more detailed and dynamic sound over the entire frequency range, especially in the upper and lower limit range of the frequency spectrum.
In addition, the new CORE series has been improved in terms of shielding against interference radiation such as strong radio signals from belt-pack transmitters.
With the new edition of the d: vote series comes a new design of the windshield. This is now reinforced on the back to better protect the sensitive back of the microphone.
- Directional characteristic: supercardioid
- Working principle: pressure gradient receiver
- Capsule type: Pre-polarized capacitor element
- Frequency range, ± 2dB, 20cm distance: 80Hz - 15kHz with 2dB Soft Boost at 10 - 12kHz
- Sensitivity, nominal, ± 3dB: 6 mV / Pa; -44.5dB related to 1 V / Pa
- Equivalent noise level, A-weighted: Typ. 23dB (A) related to 20 µPa (max. 26dB (A)
- Signal-to-noise ratio, based on 1kHz at 1 Pa (94 dB SPL): 71dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): <1% to 123dB SPL peak <1% to 120dB SPL RMS sine
- Dynamic range: 100dB
- Max. SPL peak before clipping: 142dB
- Output impedance: MicroDot: 30 - 40 ohms DAD6001: 100 ohms
- Maximum cable length: 300m with DAD6001
Scope of delivery
- CORE 4099V instrument microphone
- DAD4099 adapter
- 1.8m MicroDot cable
- Bass holder